"Rod Hetzel" wrote:

 1.  What sort of experiments did Wundt and his colleagues conduct in their
investigations of objective sensations and the subsequent subjective feelings?  How
sophisticated were these experiments?

Rod, if my memory of History serves, I believe that many of
Wundt's introspection experiments were done in the context
of response-time studies.  For example, a ball was dropped
to a platform making a loud noise.  Subjects were required
to press a key of some sort either: 1) when they were
clearly (subjectively) aware of the perception of the noise, or
2) as quickly as possible following the noise.  RTs in these
conditions differed substantially (with 1 being slower than 2),
and the reported subjective experiences of the two groups
differed, with respect to senses of strain, surprise, etc.,
but I can't remember exactly how.

Can anyone help?

-Mike

Michael J. Kane
Psychology Department
Georgia State University
University Plaza
Atlanta, GA 30303-3083
phone: 404-651-0704
fax: 404-651-0753
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It is morally as bad not to care whether a thing
  is true or not, so long as it makes you feel good,
  as it is not to care how you got your money as
  long as you have it."
                                                     -- E.W. Teale