Yes, I'm tired (understatement) and looking for a way to narrow
my search...so I'm going to ask for some direction from Tips'
seasoned experts.  Does anyone have a favorite (as in short,
easy to administer, with decent R&V) measure of motivation.
I want something general so that subjects can answer items in
response to their individual chosen domains (art, music, science,
business, etc.).

Thanks!  Good night.  A sweet new year to those who celebrate 5760.
Oh, that's wrong, a sweet year to all, no matter what number you
give the year.

Pam