I have some questions I couldn't answer in general psych. today. can
anyone help me out? one is that a student said his roommate got
prescribed ritalin for narcolepsy. does this make sense? i've never
heard of ritalin for narcolepsy. i guess it is a stimulant, but.....

also, have any of you ever heard of Pluto Water? I was teaching about
lithium and bipolar disorder and some members of the class said there
was a lithium water in the 1920's. they said they still make the water
and it stinks. i thought perhaps they may be thinking of some sulphuric
hot spring that bottled its water, and that lithium salts may be part of
the chemical environment there. but i didn't know if lithium itself was
really in it, or what they would do with this water, etc. all comments
welcome! thanks.

--
Tasha R. Howe, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology