An AltaVista search for "Pluto Water" turned up 61 pages.  Several
interesting pages:
http://www.bottlebooks.com/question.htm
http://208.234.26.211/botbd/messages/12.html

For model train buffs:
www.thecyberlinks.com/nicholassmith/reefer/46207.html

Is EKU anywhere near you? They apparently have a collection of
postcards, and have some that feature Pluto water:
http://www.library.eku.edu/sca/postcard.htm

Appear brilliant!!

For Extra Credit: Where was Tomato Juice first served?

--
John W. Nichols, M.A.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home: http://www.tulsa.oklahoma.net/~jnichols/home.html