On Fri, 8 Oct 1999, Michael Sylvester wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Oct 1999, Mike Scoles wrote:
>
> > Michael Sylvester wrote:
> >
> > > I also teach at another
> > > college at Daytona which I will not disclose.
> >
> > --
> > (A condition of employment.)
> >

>   Now what is this. Recall the old blues tune
> "it aint nobody bizness what I do".

Generally agreed, but if you are teaching at the School of the Americas in
Georgia -- the place where Latin American military folks come [or used
to] to learn how to torture people, I'd like to know so I can have a
little moral high ground here :)

or maybe the secret institution in the University of Phoenix...

Ann Muir Thomas, Ph.D.          http://erebus.bentley.edu/empl/t/athomas
"The Accidental Jewess"
Bentley College, Waltham, MA

"You aren't belittled by being little.  Only by acting small." --- Red