Now that I have finished deleting over 40 messages, most of which had to
do with spanking, abuse, Europe (is that somewhere near Canada?), and
the blaming of someone from somewhere at some point in time, I have
decided to self-flagellate until the posts stop.

Ouch,

Jeff

P.S. This hurts me more than it hurts you.

--
Jeffry P. Ricker, Ph.D.          Office Phone:  (480) 423-6213
9000 E. Chaparral Rd.            FAX Number: (480) 423-6298

"The truth is rare and never simple."
                                   Oscar Wilde

"No one can accept the fundamental hypotheses of scientific psychology
and be in the least mystical."
                                   Knight Dunlap