Michael Sylvester wrote:

>   My original intent was to further the cross-cultural angle,but some
> tipsters have a tendency to engage in the ad hominem perspective.
> Btw,all my posts invite tipster to go deeper in the elaboration and
> processing of information.

        Michael, assuming that to be true, please bear in mind that we are not
your students. We neither need nor welcome a challenge to "go deeper" in
this forum--instead we view posts by our peers as representing their
honest views or questions with no motivation to influence our intellectual
processes beyond informing us of new material.

        Rick