Did y'all know that 93% of individuals quoting this statistic cite a
different one each time?
(deciding to contribute to the useless fun... is it Thanksgiving Break yet???)
David W.

At 03:08 PM 10/27/99 -0400, Dennis Goff wrote:
>No! No! No!
>The correct number is 67.943%
>Sitting alone in my office and looking for something productive to do in the
>6.487  minutes before the start of my next class.
>Dennis
>
>Dennis M. Goff
>Dept. of Psychology
>Randolph-Macon Woman's College
>Lynchburg, VA 24503

David Wasieleski, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Valdosta State University
Valdosta, GA 31698
912-333-5930
http://chiron.valdosta.edu/dtwasieleski

"All my ideas are consistent; it is merely that
I cannot expound on all of them at the same time."
        --Rousseau