[an unaccustomed deluge of mail on this list this morning]

Bob Cook previously circulated a daily news summary of the contents of
the Chronicle of Higher Education to subscribers to his research list.
I found the summary interesting and useful but it stopped when he
left.

Receiving the summary requires a subscription, and the Library wasn't
interested in using the Library's subscription to circulate it.
However, they've allowed me to do it. So if anyone would like me to
forward a copy of the Chronicle daily news summary to them, just let
me know.

As a bonus, I have the password for on-line access which I can provide
as well, so that you can immediately access any articles of interest
mentioned in the Chronicle. And there'e some good stuff there.

On my note about the APBU reception. There was, in fact, a spelling
mistake. One's a typo, the other's a joke. You figure out which is
which.

-Stephen Black