Hi All,

At any of your institutions, do regular full-time faculty also serve as
couselors in the counseling center?

Okay, not a trick question. I know dual relationships are a no-no. But I
was wondering whether anyone has found some clever ways to protect
students and faculty while still allowing a close link between a student
counseling service and clinical/counseling faculty. Our college is just
beginning to re-establish a counseling center (yes, strange as it may seem
we currently have no couseling services for students) and we are looking
for models of how our department faculty might be involved.

Thanks.

Vinny

Vincent Prohaska, Ph.D.
Chair