--- RICHARD PISACRETA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have seen this phenomena for 20 years, and this is a four year university.
> Of late, freshman have been comparing their college courses to high school
> classes, e.g., "I got an A in my high school psychology class but am running
> a D in yours." implying that I am at fault.

Hey, that's a good one! I usually get the comment "Why am I getting an A in my
college intro psychology course when I only got a C in yours?" implying that I
am at fault. I usually just mumble something about how hard it is to get a good
college education these days, with all that grade inflation.

:-)  Steve Jones

=====
Steve Jones
C.E. Jordan High School