I'm going to have a game in the next intro class I teach called "Who wants
some extra credit?" and I will play Regis Philbin.  I haven't figured out
exactly how I'm going to do it.  Something similar to the Kingsfield
questions that lots of people use.  But this will be a way to get them to
read the material and learn in an exciting way.  I'm going to try to bring
in some suspenseful music, use overheads/powerpoint, etc...Maybe to get
people to qualify for the extra credit points, I'll have some sort of speed
round or something like that...Any ideas, anyone?
Roderick D. Hetzel, Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor
Department of Psychology
Rochester Institute of Technology