On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:39:29 -0600 (CST) Hank Goldstein
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do any of you know where I can beg, borrow, or copy a basic APA manuscript
> that might be intelligible to most undergrads who are being introduced to
> research in Psychology? The samples that I have seen in a few research
> methods texts are some combination of too advanced/complex/error-plagued.
> I would be very happy to pay for copying, mailing, etc., if anyone
> already has something that might help and is willing to share it with me.
> My students and I would be eternally (well, maybe not that long) grateful.

David Martin has a nice short example paper in his book "Doing
Experiments" which I have used with success in class.

Ken

Kenneth M. Steele                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Associate Professor
Dept. of Psychology
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28608