Ann -
Well, I thought you were being rhetorical, and thoughtfully
and usefully so. I'm sorry you're leaving, it's been a long
time (I think I once took you for a different Ann Muir whom
I once knew, which I rember or misremember every time I
see your name. That was donkey's years ago.)
I think "Thanks for all the fish" (the book) was billed, amusingly,
as "part 4 of a trilogy" or something like that. If you come back
to us, one day, you could set a record -- part 5.

Luck. Better luck!

    -David
        David G. Likely, Department of Psychology,
        University of New Brunswick
        Fredericton,  N. B.,  E3B 5A3  Canada

History of Psychology:
 http://www.unb.ca/web/psychology/likely/psyc4053.htm