Hi all.

After we discussed ways of detecting deception in class, one of my students
asked me the question below. Does anyone know if this is true or a myth?
(Personally I've never heard of it). Thanks for any responses.

     I have a question concerning how you can tell if people are lying or fact
 vs myth ways that you can tell.  Would it be true that if you asked someone a
 question about something visual and their eyes went up and to the left,
 acessing the visual cortex of the brain, then they would be telling the
 truth.  And if their eyes went up and to the right, acessing the creative
 centers of the brain, then they would be lying?

Helen

Helen C. Harton
Department of Psychology
University of Northern Iowa