Like Jim, I would think that daily stress, worries, etc., may play a
role in dream content but from dream content it may not be easy to
establish any daily corresponding events.  Aside from the fact that
dreams often represent daily experiences in a general way, is there ANY
psychological (non-biological) theory that has established evidence for
psychological etiology of specific dream content?   Gary Peterson

Gerald L. (Gary) Peterson,Ph.D.
Dept. of Psychology
Saginaw Valley State University