Hi Everyone and Happy Valentine's Day,

Many of my students believe that preparation for classroom game
competition (Jeopardy, Trivia, Millionaire, etc.) helps them to better
learn and understand material and to prepare for exams. I have received
impassioned pleas to use games more often. My problem is that I find it
very time-consuming to develop interesting and challenging materials.

Questions: Do any of you have templates, instructions, web sites, game
questions, etc. that are suitable for computer presentations and that you
would be willing to share with other TIPS members? Are there any
commercial software games that allow you to enter your own questions?  Any
help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Hank
Hank Goldstein, Ph.D.            |   PHONE:  (319) 588-6305
Department of Psychology         |   FAX:    (319) 588-6789
Clarke College                   |   EMAIL:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dubuque, IA  52001               |
"You can always spot a well-informed person; her/his views are the
same as yours."
  Ilka Chase [paraphrased]