I hope this post is appropriate.

My director and I published an article "Counseling centers of the 1990s:
Challenges and changes" in the recent issue of "The Counseling
Psychologist."

It is based on the Stone and Archer (1990) article "Counseling Centers of the
1990s" where they made a series of recommendations to centers to combat
the changes they predicted we would face during the past decade.  Our
study examines what changes were actually made.

If the results might be relevant in your setting, and you do not receive the
journal, I'll be happy to mail you a copy of the article.

Thanks for your time,

Jim

Jim Guinee, Ph.D.  Director of Training, Counseling Center
Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Psychology/Counseling
                            Dept. of Health Sciences
President-Elect, Arkansas College Counselor Association
University of Central Arkansas
313 Bernard Hall    Conway, AR  72035    USA
(501) 450-3138 (office)  (501) 450-3248 (fax)

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils."
             -Hector Berlioz