Situation:
A little poor boy in USA with his relatives.
Question1:
Shall the boy be sent back to a dictatorship?
Two possible answers: Yes or no (some people
love dictatorships)
Question2:
Shall the boy be sent to his relatives in a democracy?
Two posible answers: yes or no (some people
love democracies)
Ricardo, Brasil.