> In honor of the piece sent out by Jim Guinee, I developed a new personali=
> ty disorder that I plan on submitting to the work goup at the American
> Psych= iatric Association that deals with personality disorders. I hope to
> have it incl= uded in DSM V (or maybe VI: I think it will be coming out
> six or seven months aft= er V).
> 301.99 Credulous Personality Disorder (formerly  Pseudoneurotic
> Gullibility)

Jeff,

Maybe you should consider submitting your very humorous work to the
Journal of Polymorphous Perversity (??).  Of course, maybe that is where the
original piece came from!

Regards,

Jim

Jim Guinee, Ph.D.  Director of Training, Counseling Center
Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Psychology/Counseling
                            Dept. of Health Sciences
President-Elect, Arkansas College Counselor Association
University of Central Arkansas
313 Bernard Hall    Conway, AR  72035    USA
(501) 450-3138 (office)  (501) 450-3248 (fax)

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils."
             -Hector Berlioz