From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Kenneth M. Steele
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 9:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: replacement for the dead grandmother

My anecdotal impression is that "my computer crashed and ate my
disk" has now replaced "dead grandmother" and "sibling in car
crash" as the most popular reason why a paper cannot be turned
in at the assigned time.

So far today it is 2/16 and still 15 minutes until class.

Kenneth M. Steele                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Associate Professor
Dept. of Psychology
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28608