Keith,
I found the article cited below to be useful:

Berger, J.O. and Berry, D. A. (1988). Statistical analysis and the illusion of
objectivity. American Scientist, V. 76, 159-165.

Enjoy!

Keith Maxwell wrote:

> Tipsters,
>
> To all who are still around, do any of you happen to have a recommendation for a
>readable (layman's) explanation of Bayse's Theorem, one that has enough detail to be
>able to use it in some simple decision evaluations but not heavy on the math?
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Keith
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> Keith A. Maxwell
> Professor of Legal Studies and Ethics | Phone: 253 879 3703
> University of Puget Sound | Fax: 253 879 3156
> Tacoma, WA 98416 | http://www.ups.edu/faculty/maxwell
>
> The truth is out there...? Do you have any evidence of that?
> --With apologies to the X-Files

Steven M. Specht, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology
Psychology Department
Utica College of Syracuse University
1600 Burrstone Rd.
Utica, NY 13502
(315) 792-3171

"To teach is to learn twice".  - Joseph Joubert (1754-1824)