> So...what do we tell and advise students about spanking? All feelings,
> opinions aside, what is the consensus of the literature findings thus far?

      Never  mind the literature.Spanking is the mode of punishment  and corrects
behavior
      and instills discipline,recognition and respect for parents and the social order
in
the
       most parts of the world. It does not seem to have any harmful effects in
Bahrain,
        Jamaica,Africa,Asia and Latin America.
       The anti-punishment model of the Eurocentric world have more to do with the
        inability to deal with cognitive guilt in the West.

Michael Sylvester,Ph.D
Daytona Beach,Florida

This message was sent using Panda Mail.  Check your regular email account away from
home
free!  http://bstar.net/panda/