> Michael would you then insert ...mental state, and interaction with the external
> environment?  Sometimes the external environment acts upon an individual with or
>without
> their interaction, altho I suppose you would say, well an individual will act, store
>or
> react  to any such action (of the environment) from their own perception?
>
> Joann Jelly
> Barstow College, California

    It is just that the concept of interaction seems to be
neglected when accounting for some behaviors.
Main effects and simple effects are important,but it is
possible to have no main effect and yet some significant
interaction effect. So when we state mental,cognitive and
external influences,we should allow room for all types of interaction effects.
Michael Sylvester

This message was sent using Panda Mail.  Check your regular email account away from
home
free!  http://bstar.net/panda/