Friends:

1) I met a physical therapist who claimed that the pupillary reflex "has
nothing to do with vision" and that it is solely an indicator of brainstem
function. Is he right? Can someone elaborate?

2) That weird feeling that I get when I get off the elevator -- that strange
feeling in my knees that I am "landing" for a second time - I know I am not
the only one who gets it -- is this some kind of proprioceptive
hallucination? If not, where is that feeling coming from?

Thanks for any insight -- so to speak -- that you can provide.

Nancy Melucci
LAHC - PACE
Huntington Beach, CA