From: Mike Scoles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 10:37 PM
To: tips
Subject: Re: Booting bouton

I can go along with this one.  There is a dude in the "Mind" series that
says,
"sigh-naps" though.  What's the skinny on that?

- The Other M.S.

Stephen Black wrote:

> The on-line
> medical dictionary didn't have it, but the regular one at
> http://www.dictionary.com/ did.
>
> Unfortunately, the pronunciation marks don't reproduce with my
> mailer, but they specify boot-ON (accent on the second
> syllable).
>
> Case closed?

* Mike Scoles                      *    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   *
* Department of Psychology         *    voice: (501) 450-5418   *
* University of Central Arkansas   *    fax:   (501) 450-5424   *
* Conway, AR    72035-0001         *                            *
********* http://www.coe.uca.edu/psych/scoles/index.html ********