I'm curious as to what people think about the ethics of screening for
pathology in potential mental health professionals.  Would this constitute
a form of discrimination against such folks?  Could it also be
counterproductive?  (i.e., I've known people who were strongly motivated
to enter the field due to their own struggles in life; I would think
that such clinicians might have better empathy and clinical skills due to
having experienced the situation/condition themselves).