I resisted responding to the posting on goals for 2001 because M.S. promised to go
underground for about a month.  Since he didn't, and will presumably get this, my
hopes for TIPS in 2001 (I can only set goals for myself) are that we would all
post only when we had something worthwhile to offer, and not so often as to
dominate the list, driving away those who tire of whatever hobby horse we like to
ride.

Doing my best,
don
Donald McBurney