By searching the Help database in Internet Explorer 5.5 for the term 'offline"  I came
up
with this:

Making pages available for offline viewing
When you make a Web page available offline, you can read its content when your
computer is
not connected to the Internet. For example, you can view Web pages on your laptop
computer
when you don't have a network or Internet connection. Or you might want to read Web
pages
at home but do not want to tie up a phone line.

You can specify how much content you want available, such as just a page or a page and
all
its links, and choose how you want to update that content on your computer.

If you just want to view a Web page offline, and you don't need to update the content,
you
can save the page on your computer. There are several ways you can save the Web page,
from
just saving the text to saving all of the images and text needed to display that page
as
it appears on the Web.

Harvey G. Shulman ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Department of Psychology