Now I hate to be a skeptic, here, but if I were an adolescent and my parents
were deeply religious I would sign virginity pledge in a second so that they
would "trust" be to be alone with a girl. I remember the times I told my
parents about going to BYF (Baptist Youth Fellowship) and somehow forgetting
to make the meeting. I would also remember, on followup, to report a late
age of first intercourse.
Besides all which, do we really want people to delay intercourse until
marriage. In my dotage, I can  recall that many of us married specifically
for intercourse and little else. Some of us made very bad mistakes as a
result.
Harry Avis Ph.D.
Sierra College
Rocklin, CA 95677

Life is opinion - Plato
There is nothing that is good or bad, but that thinking makes it so     -
Shakespeare