At 09:54 AM 3/7/01 -0500, Michael Sylvester wrote:

>TIPSTERS: PLEASES ADVISE YOUR STUDENTS WHO MAY PLAN TO COME
>TO DAYTONA BEACH FOR SPRING BREAK NOT TO ATTEMPT TO JUMP
>FROM THEIR UPPER FLOOR HOTEL BALCONIES TO THE SWIMMING POOL>

I don't want to sound like a proponent of eugenics, but this behavior might
also get some less than bright people out of the gene pool.

Stephen W. Tuholski Ph.D.
Asst. Professor
Dept. of Psychology
Southern Illinois U. at Edwardsville
Edwardsville IL 62026
Phone: 618 650 5391
Fax: 618 650 5087
http://www.siue.edu/~stuhols

"Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so."
                        - Bertrand Russell