I need a favor. I have a student in sports psychology who used one of the
sample tests from her textbook (Foundations of Sport and Exercise
Psychology, 2e; Weinberg & Gould, 1999,pub by Human Kinetics, p. 76) on
Competitive State Anxiety Inventory-2 (CSAI-2). The reference is:
Martens,R., Burton, D., Vealey, R.S., bump, L.A., & Smith, D.(1982, June).
Cognitive and somatic dimensions of competitive anxiety (CSAI-2). Paper
presented at NASPSPA Conference, University of Maryland, College Park.
As you see, it was in a paper presented at a conference.  I looked up each
author's name in the APS directory, but did not find them. Well, there were
plenty of Smiths, but which D? Daniel? David?
If you recognize this inventory, or one of the authors, perhaps you can fax
us the scoring criteria, or tell us where the author is currently working.
I can phone them for the missing pieces. Thanks so much.

Dr. Joyce Johnson
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Developmental/ Experimental
Centenary College of Louisiana
PO Box 41188
2911 Centenary Blvd.
Shreveport, LA 71134-1188
homepage: <http://www.centenary.edu/~jjohnson>
office 318 869 5253
FAX 318 869 5004 Attn: Dr Johnson, Psychology