Hi Tipsters,

The retirement cleaning is going slowly but effectively.  Today's offer
involves books that were published of Scientific American articles.  They
are:

Psychobiology - The Biological Bases of Behavior,

The Nature and Nurture of Behavior - Developmental Psychobiology,

Altered States of Awareness,

Science, Conflict and Society,

Frontiers of Psychological Research,

Current Trends in Psychology - Readings from American Scientist.

While these books are obviously old, I have found them useful in locating
classic background material, the kind of articles that are often briefly
discussed or referenced in current textbooks.  I have found the information
useful in adding information during lectures.

Same offer as before.  I would like the college to be reimbursed for the
shipping expenses.  Please respond in personal e-mail.

Michael Bergmire
Psychology Department
Jefferson College
1000 Viking Drive