Greetings,
Although I have posted in the past, of late I've been lurking  --  for
quite some time now, since my university changed its server and I could
not send a message. I finally bit the bullet and re-subscribed, and
yes,  it's worth the annoyance of double messages to be able  to send
messages again! :-)

Anyway, here's my question:
We have some funding available for a projector to hook up with a lap
top. Our classrooms are not very dark -- the architect won, the faculty
lost  the battle of the shades so we have non-room-darkening (but very
aesthetically pleasing!) shades. Does anyone know how many lumens  we
would need to be able to have a visible image in day light?

Thanks for any info!

Kathleen Kleissler
Psychology Department
Kutztown University