From: Jeff Ricker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 10:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; TIPS
Subject: Re: The myth continues

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Jeff:
> Do you know if it's [the cartoon is] available online?
> thanks
> annette

Yes, you can find it at:

http://www.cartoonbank.com/cartoon_closeup.asp?pf%5Fid=45285&dept%5Fid=1001&;
mscssid=0K2LWUDDR6S92M5000GPBQXDM6E6B579

I'm thinking that you may have to register on the New Yorker web site
before you can get to this page, but I am not sure.

Jeff

--
Jeffry P. Ricker, Ph.D.          Office Phone:  (480) 423-6213
9000 E. Chaparral Rd.            FAX Number: (480) 423-6298

"Science must begin with myths and with the criticism of myths"
                  Karl Popper

Listowner: Psychologists Educating Students to Think Skeptically (PESTS)
http://www.sc.maricopa.edu/sbscience/pests/index.html