From: Beth Benoit [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 1:49 PM
To: TIPS
Subject: Re: bystander effect and cross-cultural research

Interesting statement, Michael.  Do you have any research to back up your
final sentence?  If so, this is an important piece of information to include
when covering fundamental attribution error.  But if it's opinion, I can't
make that statement to a class.

Beth Benoit
University System of New Hampshire