From: Stuart Mckelvie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 9:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Paul Smith
Subject: RE: bystander effect and cross-cultural research

Dear Tipsters,

We have had a number of informative responses to the question
concerning culture/bystander/FAE, particularly the detailed one
from Paul Smith.

May I humbly suggest that if people have a question about an issue,
they do their own homework then inform us in the context of teaching?
I, for one, do not appreciate uninformed opinion.  Of course, if
someone searches and does not find, it is appropriate to ask for
guidance.

Sincerely,

Stuart

Stuart J. McKelvie, Ph.D.,                Phone: (819)822-9600
Department of Psychology,                 Extension 2402
Bishop's University,                      Fax: (819)822-9661
3 Route 108 East,
Lennoxville,                              e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quebec J1M 1Z7,
Canada.

Bishop's University Psychology Department Web Page:
http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy