Beth Benoit wrote:
I still think the topic would be good for TIPS but it sounds as if it's going to go off on a religious tangent again.  Sorry everybody!
It's alright, Beth, it's not your fault. In fact, maybe we can put all this religious talk to our advantage! Perhaps the Templeton Foundation will give each of us an award or provide some type of funding for us to continue our discussions. In fact, it might be a good idea to start a new list, along the lines of TIPS-METHODS and TIPS-DEVELOP....TIPS-RELIGION, which deals with the interface between psychology and religion. This certainly should draw a large number of subscribers, I would think.

Waiting for the lightning to strike,

Jeff

--
Jeffry P. Ricker, Ph.D.          Office Phone:  (480) 423-6213
9000 E. Chaparral Rd.            FAX Number: (480) 423-6298

Listowner: Psychologists Educating Students to Think Skeptically (PESTS)
http://www.sc.maricopa.edu/sbscience/pests/index.html