Wait a minute Jeff, as I understand it, the study talked about grades, not
academic success.  There is an asumption on your part that the two are
synonomous.  Is academic success solely related to grade-getting?  And
yet, grades are not predictors of future performance in what we might call
the "real world."  That being the case, where's the real and lasting
success factor?  There are other issues, but this one will for notw

Make it a good day.

                                                       --Louis--

Louis Schmier                     www.therandomthoughts.com
Department of History             www.halcyon.com/arborhts/louis.html
Valdosta State University
Valdosta, GA  31698                           /~\        /\ /\
                        -_~    /  "If you want to climb mountains,   \ /^\
                         _ _ /      don't practice on mole hills" -    \____