At 7:53 AM -0700 9/11/01, Payam Heidary wrote:
>Paul,
>
>You should not be so quick to blame the tragedy on
>"terrorist acts" without sufficient evidence to
>support this claim. This is what the media likes to do
>on a regular basis which only serves to perpetuate
>myths and stereotypes in our society about who the
>terrorists are, who is to blame, etc.
>
>Payam Heidary

If you are referring to some _particular_ terrorists (such as Bin Laden,
who threatened just this sort of attack three weeks ago
<http://us.news2.yimg.com/f/42/31/7m/dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010911/ts/crash_
tradecenter_binladen_dc_2.html> then you may have a point.

If you are referring to terrorism in general, please present a conceivable
alternative explanation.  It seems to fit the definition.

* PAUL K. BRANDON               [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *
* Psychology Dept       Minnesota State University, Mankato *
* 23 Armstrong Hall, Mankato, MN 56001      ph 507-389-6217 *
*    http://www.mankato.msus.edu/dept/psych/welcome.html    *