Hate to be a pain, but is it 7:00 eastern time?  If so, I hope it's cloudy in
California (candles tend not to burn very brightly at 4:00).

Joel S Freund wrote:

> This email was sent to me from the Rabbi of our congregation in
> Fayteetville. Although it does not directly involve teaching of psychology,
> I felt it was of sufficient importance to pass to the list.
>
>                 Joel
>
>         Joel S. Freund
>         216 Memorial Hall               Phone:  501.575.4256
>         Department of Psychology        FAX:    501.575.3219
>         Fayetteville, AR 72701-1201     Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > > Subject:    Candle Lighting
> > >
> > > Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door, stop your car, or step out
> > > of your establishment and light a candle. We will show the world that
> > > Americans are strong and united together against terrorism. Please pass
> > > this to everyone on your e-mail list. We need to reach everyone across the
> > > United States quickly.
> > >
> > > The message:  WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM.
> > >
> > > We need press to cover this-we need the world to see.

Steve VandenAvond, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology & Director
Psychology Program
Department of Social Science and History
Silver Lake College
2406 Alverno Drive
Manitowoc, WI  54220
Voice:  (920) 686-6227