This email was sent to me from the Rabbi of our congregation in
Fayteetville. Although it does not directly involve teaching of psychology,
I felt it was of sufficient importance to pass to the list.

                Joel

        Joel S. Freund
        216 Memorial Hall               Phone:  501.575.4256
        Department of Psychology        FAX:    501.575.3219
        Fayetteville, AR 72701-1201     Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]