I'll be there, presenting late on Saturday.

Paul Bernhardt

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 2, 2010, at 2:45 PM, "Michael" <mich...@thepsychfiles.com> wrote:

Sounds interesting Chris. I can make it. I plan to be at the conference with iphone, camera and microphone in hand to capture the event. Looking
forward to meeting other TIPSters there too.  Anyone else coming?

Michael

I hope that no one will object to my "promoting" my own upcoming EPA talk.

"140 Years of Psychology Trying to Capitalize on Evolutionary Theory"
Sat, March 6. 9:00-10:20 am, Gleason Rm.

Abstract: It is often argued that evolutionary theory was effectively
banished from psychological thought during the 20th century. This paper
examines the early history of American psychology in order to
demonstrate that, far from being unwilling to incorporate Darwinian
insights, many of the most significant early American psychologists
attempted to found scientific psychology on an explicitly evolutionary
basis, and that their influence can be felt right through the
behaviorist era on up to the present day.

Hope to see some of you there!

Regards,
--

Christopher D. Green