Ken,
I have book by Titchener, would you be interested in it?

jim

Jim Matiya
Visiting Instructor in Psychology
Florida Gulf Coast University
jmat...@fgcu.edu

Using David Myers' texts for AP Psychology? Go to
http://bcs.worthpublishers.com/cppsych/

High School Psychology and Advanced Psychology Graphic Organizers,
Pacing Guides, and Daily Lesson Plans archived at www.Teaching-Point.net

Contributor, for Karen Huffman's Psychology in Action, Video Guest Lecturettes
John Wiley and Sons.