Perhaps they should provide special rooms where mom can breast feed
her precious one last time.

Maybe it's actually a new stage of development.
Instead of child, adolescent, emerging adulthood, adulthood, and old age
we could have:
childhood, extended childhood, childhood undocking (may take 2-5
years), emerging adulthood.

--Mike

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=4373
or send a blank email to