and get your percentile ranking.

It's ridiculously easy.

Bill Scott

>>> "Jim Clark" <j.cl...@uwinnipeg.ca> 09/28/10 9:42 PM >>>
Hi

Shouldn't that be Bibles, Qur'ans, OR other similar texts?  If the
survey questions sampled diverse religious traditions, then perhaps a
person committed to one religion might not do well on religious tenets
other than their own?

Take care
Jim

James M. Clark
Professor of Psychology
204-786-9757
204-774-4134 Fax
j.cl...@uwinnipeg.ca

>>> <roig-rear...@comcast.net> 28-Sep-10 5:24:46 PM >>>
Lacking any knowledge of empirical research regarding such questions,
plus the fact that millions of people are given bibles, Qur'ans, and
other similar texts from the moment they are born and remain religious
throughout their lives, I vote for the third variable (or a
constellation of variables).

Miguel