Jim, try this site, it may not exactly what you want...

http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/homepage/group/langloislab/morph.html

or...

http://www.faceresearch.org/

Jim Matiya
Visiting Instructor in Psychology
Florida Gulf Coast University
jmat...@fgcu.edu

Using David Myers' texts for AP Psychology? Go to
http://bcs.worthpublishers.com/cppsych/

High School Psychology and Advanced Psychology Graphic Organizers,
Pacing Guides, and Daily Lesson Plans archived at www.Teaching-Point.net

Contributor, for Karen Huffman's Psychology in Action, Video Guest Lecturettes
John Wiley and Sons.

> Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 14:02:07 -0500
> From: j.cl...@uwinnipeg.ca
> To: tips@fsulist.frostburg.edu
> Subject: [tips] face morphing illustration?
>
> Hi
>
> I lecture about attractiveness and include the research on averaged faces
> (i.e., morphed faces). I'm wondering if anyone knows of a dynamic display of
> faces being morphed together ... ideally an accumulation of faces producing
> an (in principle) more attractive face as number of faces increases? I have
> static images, but a dynamic display would be nice.
>
> Take care
> Jim
>

> James M. Clark
> Professor of Psychology