From: michael sylvester [msylves...@copper.net]
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 6:24 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] From 'black & white' to 'color'

Are there any issues involved when perceptual stimuli are converted to color?I
am thinking of the Rorschach (sp)
projective tests that were originally in b& w but now the so-called ink blots
come in all different colors.And I guess
the TAT migfht have gone through  similar changes.And while pondering this
issue,are dreams in technicolor more of existential import than dreaming in
black and white.
Honesrly,I won't be surprised if some future psychology experiments are in 3-D
and surround sound. I am curious at how the differeing levels of the
independent level would be affected using 3-D qnd surround sound.

Michael "omnicentric" Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida

---

You are currently subscribed to tips as:
slil...@emory.edu<mailto:slil...@emory.edu>.

To unsubscribe click here:
http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13509.d0999cebc8f4ed4eb54d5317367e9b2f&n=T&l=tips&o=7385

leave-7385-13509.d0999cebc8f4ed4eb54d5317367e9...@fsulist.frostburg.edu<mailto:leave-7385-13509.d0999cebc8f4ed4eb54d5317367e9...@fsulist.frostburg.edu>