I experience these all the time. I keep my cell phone in my breast pocket and
it's a bit disconcerting given my cardiac history! It happens all the time....
when I'm lecturing, playing fiddle, driving,  etc. But I'm not convinced that
it doesn't also occur at time when I'm not  carrying a cell phone. After my
heart attack in 1999 I was understandably sensitive to odd sensations coming
from my chest and I'm pretty sure these "vibrations" occurred fairly often. And
this was before I had a small cell phone that could be carried in shirt pocket.

Ed

Edward I. Pollak, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
West Chester University of Pennsylvania