Thanks for the cautionary note--that leaves 90%, er, 80%. Or maybe the left
half. Or the right half. Shoot, now I'm confused.

--
Carol DeVolder, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair, Department of Psychology
St. Ambrose University
518 West Locust Street
Davenport, Iowa  52803
563-333-6482

This e-mail might be confidential, so please don't share it.

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=8565
or send a blank email to
leave-8565-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu